Starts: Apr 10, 2021 9:00 AM (PT)
Ends: May 1, 2021 4:00 PM (PT)
- Saturdays: April 10, 17, 24, and May 1
- $200 ISACA Members and Affiliates (AGA, IAPP, IIA, ISSA, ISC2, or PMI)
- $250 Non-Members
The online CRISC training prepares the audience to obtain the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control® (CRISC) certification. It covers all four of the CRISC domains, and each section corresponds directly to the CRISC job practice.
Students will be provided the CRISC presentation handouts and will have access to practice questions and sample exam.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the IT risk management strategy in support of business objectives and alignment with the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) strategy.
- Analyze and evaluate IT risk to determine the likelihood and impact on business objectives to enable risk-based decision making.
- Determine risk response options and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness to manage risk in alignment with business objectives.
- Continuously monitor and report on IT risk and controls to relevant stakeholders to ensure the continued efficiency and effectiveness of the IT risk management strategy and its alignment with business objectives.
- Professionals preparing to become CRISC certified
- Risk practitioners
- Students or recent graduates
- Information Security Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals Wanting to Learn a New Area to Boost Career
- Project Managers
- Risk professionals
- Business analysts
- Compliance Professionals