CISSP Certification Preparation Course starting August 17
Gain the skills and knowledge needed to pass the CISSP exam in this intensive 10-week evening course offered by Silicon Valley ISSA.
Over the 10 sessions, our experienced coaches will guide you through all 8 CISSP domains, integrating:
- Real-world examples and scenario activities
- Group discussions on critical topics
- Knowledge checks and chapter quizzes
- Exam practice tests and tips
Everything is based on the latest CISSP exam outline and materials.
Our virtual class environment ensures focused attention.
Who Should Attend:
Infosec professionals looking to get certified.
Must have at least 5 years experience for CISSP, which may be waived for an Associate CISSP certification.
- Vastly improve your chances of passing the CISSP exam
- Network with local cybersecurity experts
- Up to 5 scholarships available for students
- Earn up to 80 CPE credits
Tuesdays from 6pm to 9pm starting August 17.
Runs for 10 consecutive weeks.
ISSA Silicon Valley Chapter
Just $95 for ISSA members.
Contact email@example.com for pre-registration information.
Registration Link to follow.
Prepare for the CISSP exam in a collaborative environment with guidance from specialists in the field.
Limited spaces available so register today!