Security Product Manager (2528)
Who are we –
Aryaka, the Cloud-First WAN company, brings agility, simplicity, and a great experience to consuming the WAN-as-a-service. An optimized global network and innovative technology stack delivers the industry's #1 managed SD-WAN service, and sets the gold standard for application performance. Aryaka's SmartServices platform offers connectivity, application acceleration, security, cloud networking, and insights, leveraging global orchestration and provisioning. The company's customers include hundreds of regional and international enterprises, including several in the Fortune 100.
Aryaka's Cloud & Edge Security Strategy-
Aryaka's as-a-service security portfolio is rapidly expanding. Earlier in 2021, Aryaka acquired Secucloud, providing Aryaka with a leading cloud security software stack that nicely integrates with Aryaka's SD-WAN services to create a true cloud-based SASE solution for enterprise sites, remote workers, and cloud. Also, it gave Aryaka access to a full-fledged security development team.
What to expect from the role?
- Work closely with Engineers to define product requirements and execute the plan till solutions hit the ground
- Partner with product marketing to shape our product massage and develop product collateral
- Support sales to evangelize solutions to customers
- Establish goals and review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and leadership
- Make people around you more effective and productive
Who you are - Things we are looking for but not required:
- This role is perfect for someone who has a strong technical background in security and would like to transition their career to product management
- This is a high visibility role, and you will be able to help shape Aryaka’s security strategy
- Technical background or Hands on experience in NG-Firewall, IDS/IPS, DLP, or CASB
- Experience with common security frameworks, inclusive of, but not limited to, NIST CSF, CVE Vulnerability intelligence, MITRE ATT&CK, DevSecOp, Zero Trust
- Familiar with threat management products and services and their real-world applications:, EDR/MDR/XDR, SOAR, CNAPP, threat intelligence management, network security, offensive security, and incident response
- Deep understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure platforms, GCP, and cloud service providers (CSP) infrastructure
- Experience with Designing and Implementing security control policies for Cloud services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion in an iterative way
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
Bird's eye view of your role –This is a highly visible technical PM role where you will own Aryaka's expanding security services. You lead the definition of new security services and product enhancements and create PRD/MRDs to define requirements for the engineering teams. You collaborate with Aryaka's sales teams, service delivery teams, UI/UX teams, and engineering teams around the world to design security products and services and launch these into the market. You actively engage with customers to identify and review use cases and discuss technical requirements. You work closely with customers to adopt and deploy newly released functionality and services. Drive Beta testing and incorporate feedback to ensure that new enhancements/features address targeted use cases. Finally, you collaborate with sales and product marketing teams on GTM, new marketing campaigns, messaging and drive the growth of the product.
What's in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –This is an excellent position touching on all elements of cloud-delivered security solutions integrated with an SD-WAN backbone and Edge Security. You will work on the bleeding edge of SASE and learn the ropes of delivering complex Enterprise SaaS services combined with hyper care and managed services delivery. You will work at a global scale as Aryaka's customer base is one of the most globally distributed in the managed services industry. Your contribution has the potential to make a substantial and visible impact. You will benefit from working with an experienced team of product managers and other professionals.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and supporter of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging. All candidates from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, and gender identities are strongly encouraged to apply. Aryaka considers the "whole person" without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Third-Party Agency Notice: Aryaka does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party agencies. Should any agency send a resume to any employee within Aryaka without explicit invitation, the resume will be considered a gift, and no fee will be paid. All agencies must have a signed contract from Talent Acquisition management prior to any engagement.
Apply using one of the following links: