As the Director of Security at Directly, you'll be responsible for the security and compliance of our application and infrastructure. You’ll lead employee security education, partner with 3rd-party penetration testers, manage our SOC2 type 2 certification, manage our bug bounty program, and our incident response team.
What Directly does and why security is so important...
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Grow a team of security engineers
- Work closely with our product and legal team to create and enforce our security policies.
- Work hands on with our engineering and dev ops teams to ensure that the right processes and infrastructure are in place to develop, deploy, and run code with minimal security vulnerabilities
- Run our SOC2 type 2 controls and audits
- Run our bug bounty program
- Assist with access review and on-boarding new employees, vendors, and service providers
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of security and related technical experience in cloud software (preferably enterprise, AWS hosted)
- A leader who cares deeply about both the technological and social aspects of building a secure organization.
- Understanding of security and privacy regulations, including Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 and GDPR.
- Ability to effectively communicate security and compliance concepts with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Works cross-functionally with our legal team to understand and enforce regulatory requirements.
To Apply contact the Silicon Valley chapter President