Who are we –
Aryaka is the global leader in fully managed SD-WAN and SASE services. Delivered as-a-service for a variety of modern deployments, we make it easy for enterprises to consume network and network security solutions. Aryaka uniquely combines innovative SD-WAN and security technology with a global network and a managed service approach to offer the industry’s best customer and application experience. Coupled with being recognized for the 2nd year in a row by Gartner’s “Voice of the Customer and listed on the “Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies” our clients include hundreds of global enterprises, including several from the esteemed Fortune 100. We have strong partnerships with companies that include Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, as examples, and we are backed by incredible investors that include Goldman Sachs, Third Point Ventures, and others. We are actively seeking top talent to join our growing team. Are you ready?
Why Aryaka –
We have won “Great Places to Work” World-Wide for 2 consecutive years because we have an amazing company culture that is inviting, collaborative, supportive, and inclusive to our employees. We encourage our employees to expand their knowledge base and provide the tools to help them get there. We are always innovating and looking at ways to improve and expand, and we listen to our employees and their ideas. We have an amazing group of very respected “Thought Leaders” who are always open to mentoring. We consider ourselves great Corporate Citizens which we show through our “Women In Technology” Program and “AryakaCares” Program as well as others. Our Benefits are World-Class, we have unlimited PTO, and a flexible work structure to allow you to maximize on your work/life balance. As Aryakans, we are 100% dedicated to being an equal opportunity employer and supporter of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging. All candidates from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, and gender identity are strongly encouraged to apply. Aryaka considers the “whole person” without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Who you are:
Senior Director of Information Technology. Your main goal is to enable our global organization through the effective use of Information Technology. You will be responsible for defining Aryaka’s technology strategy, and a vision for how that should unfold over the upcoming 3-5 year horizon. You will be a hands-on leader to IT team and shape our systems architecture and technology choices. You will define and communicate key IT policies and procedures, set clear expectations that our employees and departments can understand and be accountable to uphold. You will collaborate with other teams to choose a rational roster of systems, tools, and integrations that maximize our efficiency as an organization, and the employee experience. The Senior Director of IT will report directly to the CISO.
About the IT Team:
The IT team is responsible for provisioning and supporting our key technologies (workstations, A/V equipment, internal servers and applications), providing a help desk to our employees, and administering key tools and platforms used across the organization. Additionally, the IT team is responsible for collaborating with the Security Team to ensure ongoing compliance with ISO27001, SOC 2, and other emerging requirements.
What you'll do:
- Define technology strategy and a vision of how that unfolds over a multi-year period
- Identify a back-office system architecture in conjunction with the key business stakeholders and system owners across the company
- Define and document the critical business systems leveraged across the organization, and the necessary people/process/tools required to ensure effective day to day operations of those systems.
- Establish clear help desk policies, ensure SLAs are being achieved, and provide a positive user experience to our employees.
- Determine the appropriate separation of duties related to each critical business system, in conjunction with the existing business owners and primary user base.
- Work with the Security Team to ensure ongoing compliance for ISO27001 and SOC 2. This includes being a guardian of the Access Control Policy.
- Assist in evidence creation for audits.
- Help shape and manage a procurement process to ensure adequate visibility and control exists over technology purchases. Oversee and negotiate annual contract renewals.
- Document the intended use and best practices for our portfolio of communications tools; how and when to use slack, e-mail, etc.
- Drive organization-wide technical requirements and solutions on matters such as automating onboarding/offboarding, MDM, anti-virus, VPNs, phishing, password managers and 2FA.
- Manage quarterly objectives and KPIs for the IT function.
What we're looking for:
- Experience driving the IT function for a growing global organization.
- A collaborative mindset.
- A hands-on leadership style, with a scrappy start-up mentality moving towards a scalable standards-based approach.
- Great communication skills, especially strong at cross departmental collaboration.
- Technical proficiency around AV systems, Okta, office wireless networks, MDM, anti-virus, VPNs, phishing, password managers and 2FA.
- Understanding of SOC 2, ISO27001, CCPA and GDPR.
- Passionate about solving problems for employees of all levels and working with compliance/security teams.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to juggle, coordinate, track and follow through details of many seemingly unrelated issues.
- Coordinate all the dependencies of a deliverable action across teams.
- Provide concise reports to management.
- Ability to escalate problems with applications or products to management with recommendations on solutions.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Passion for our mission, our technology and our innovative approach to achieve growth
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and supporter of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging. All candidates from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, and gender identity are strongly encouraged to apply. Aryaka considers the “whole person” without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Third Party Agency Notice: Aryaka does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party agencies. Should any agency send a resume to any employee within Aryaka without explicit invitation, the resume will be considered a gift and no fee will be paid. All agencies must have a signed contract from Talent Acquisition management prior to any engagement.