Who is Elementum™?
Elementum helps companies get their products to market faster and more efficiently. Whether it’s a cup of coffee, the latest smartwatch, or life-saving medicine—we're accelerating the $25T product economy. How? With a suite of real-time supply chain apps that are giving traditional enterprise software companies an identity crisis. And here's the most exciting part: we're building out the world’s Product Graph™, a digital mapping of the global product economy—bigger than Facebook’s Social and LinkedIn’s Jobs Graphs COMBINED.
The Security Engineer for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) program will serve as a functional subject matter expert and customer liaison for the assigned application modules. The role is responsible to provide Elementum's Customers overall guidance on Identity Access Management (IAM) and Identity Management (IdM) with respect to the best practice to integrate with Elementum Applications (SaaS) and develop Elementum’s Internal Role-based Access Control implementation.
Main Responsibilities Includes:
- Provide overall direction and oversight into the IAM functions across the organization, including areas such as Federation, Privileged Access Management, Authentication & Authorization, Security and Provisioning Identity Data
- Works closely with the project managers, Security and Compliance personnel, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure applications from design and development through implementation for business clients
- Knowledge of Directory Services such as LDAP, OpenLDAP, Active Directory
- Knowledge in Federation, SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JWT, SCIM and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions.
- Administer IAM solution for Elementum
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements
- 3 years or more years of progressive experience with IAM
- Experience in design, implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and tuning Identity Access Management (IAM) products like CA Single Sign-On (Siteminder), Microsoft Identity Manager, Okta, etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Single Sign On, Identity Federation, Resource Provisioning, Physical Access Control Systems (PACS), Logical Access Control systems and Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience.
- Experience with SAML V2, reverse proxies, directory synchronization, role based authorization, identity reconciliation, levels of assurance, LDAP and Identity and Access Governance concepts.
- Ability to capture business requirements and define functional specifications
- Ability to perform requirements fit/gap analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in application life cycle (analysis to implementation to support)
- Demonstrated proficiency in software test planning and execution
- Knowledge and proficiency in troubleshooting application problems/issues (from a functional perspective)
- Ability to work with customers and vendors to analyze problems, determine appropriate courses of action, and identify root causes and resolutions.
- Ability to guide/train application users in the use of application features, functions and best practices
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and work assignments, to be open, and motivated to learn and adapt new ideas and concepts, and to work independently or as part of the team to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and provide deliverables within fixed timelines and under pressure, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Demonstrated experience with fundamentals, principles, and processes related to change control for information systems.
- Knowledge of testing fundamentals, the creation of test plans, and processes to ensure the identification, tracking, and remediation of bugs, errors, and defects.
- Experience supporting software and hardware for business use, analyzing problems and assisting customers with issue resolution, and exercising best practices to monitor and conduct preventive and routine maintenance on business systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of information system security fundamentals and principals, including security protocols, encryption and access management to ensure adherence to regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Ability to synthesize complex information into an easy to understand manner.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision are 100% covered by Elementum for employees
- 401k matching
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits: CalTrain GoPass & WageWorks
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Pets at work!
- Engage with (and give high-fives to) senior management regularly
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
Apply at http://grnh.se/0vkqd41