- Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring to identify control weakness and assess effectiveness of existing controls. Provide regular reports on security incidents, service levels and project status. Assess and report on threats, vulnerabilities and residual risk; and recommend remedial action. Participate in knowledge sharing with other analysts and develop solutions efficiently.
- Analyze artifacts and data from incidents and breaches.
- Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine legitimate incidents from false alarm. Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities. Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention.
- Monitor and analyze cyber security new and open source intelligence streams.
- Plans delivery of security solutions; answers technical and procedural questions, as well as interface with other technical personnel and teams; prepares cost estimates.
- Provide guidance and direction regarding security control elements in policies throughout the organization. Monitor and enforce the effectiveness of Enterprise wide information security programs and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 - 6 years of work experience in any of the following areas: computer programming, network administration, system administration, security administration, security operations or security architecture.
- Experience with security monitoring tools, vulnerability assessments, compliance advising. Knowledge of network infrastructure and protocols. (Routing, switching, firewalls, HTTP,DNS,IP,etc.). Ability to write scripts and small programs using Python or Perl. Basic ability to write regular expressions. Understanding of Unix based operating systems. Excellent problem solving skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be capable of passing a level II FBI background check. Occasional work outside of scheduled hours
To Apply contact email@example.com